Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: The Official FFS World of Warcraft Thread

CC
    Yeah, true; Murlocs really contribute nothing to lore. That, and they are a prominent pest that both Alliance and Horde face so deciding a side would be next to impossible. Still, you cannot deny the potential awesomeness of that scenario.

The darkness writhes. execrable gumwrapper's Avatar
    Honestly I'd rather play as a Panderan or Naga. I just don't see the appeal of Murlocs.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

CC
    Yeah, those two are pretty cool, especially Panderan. And Naga too, maybe with Murloc companions/pets

All I know is, Cataclysm is great. I love the idea of the Worgen simply getting on all fours and running rather than having a mount.

The darkness writhes. execrable gumwrapper's Avatar
    IMO, the animation is the only cool part, especially if you do it from Human form. But it seems kinda lazy to be like, "NO MOUNT!"

CC
    Bah, I still haven't gotten my Worgen leveled to 20 I'm lazy, so no crazy, rabid, charging, self-mounted Worgen for me yet. Been too busy doing Battlegrounds with my warrior; Eye of the Storm is pretty decent. It's become my favorite way to level. Takes a little an assload longer, but I gain XP and Honor at the same time, and I'm just not hardcore enough to care that my level bar is inching along slower than a snail.

CC
    Echo Isles = Nub Realm = FAIL.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567