Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Official FFS World of Warcraft Thread

<(^_^<) ^(^_^)^ (>^_^)> omega911's Avatar
    I'm actually starting to lose interest now that I'm level 80. It just seems like an endless dungeon grind for emblems.

CC
    Quote Originally Posted by world trade center View Post
    you just replied to a year old post
    Holy crap, I did :O Man, don't I feel like an idiot now. . . . Ahh, just blame my lack of sleep like I'm doing

IDX
    Silent Shriner #0
    Quote Originally Posted by C3nt3rcor3 View Post
    Holy crap, I did :O Man, don't I feel like an idiot now. . . . Ahh, just blame my lack of sleep like I'm doing
    You aught to be PUNISHED!

The darkness writhes. execrable gumwrapper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by omega911 View Post
    Would anyone that still play regularly be interested in making new characters on the same server and leveling together?
    I'd do it. I don't have LK though :/
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

<(^_^<) ^(^_^)^ (>^_^)> omega911's Avatar
    That's cool, hell we probably won't even get them that far, lol. But it would be fun. Later tonight I'll make a new character and let you know his name and stuff. You wanna play Horde or Alliance; and do you care what kind of server it is?

Onion Kid
    I'd be interested in joining a guild with anyone really. I have a few characters on shu'halo and one on shandris but I'd get a new one on another server if it meant having fun. I got my human tankadin to 80 about 2 weeks ago and now grinding for emblems until cataclysm comes out. Have to get more game time tho xD. I actually prefer alliance over horde tho horde kicks our butts in wintergrasp and other battlegrounds most of the time. Doesn't bother me to much though. anthonyp is my pallys name if anyone is on shu'halo.

CC
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyparco View Post
    horde kicks our butts in wintergrasp and other battlegrounds most of the time.
    That's because Alliance has no idea what they're doing. Nobody defends in Arathi Basin, they just take the bases and run off, so Horde comes and gets them; then Alliance wonders why they lose.

Then in Warsong Gulch, they focus TOO MUCH on defense at the flag, and not enough on offensive, so Horde wises up to this and just rushes us with their whole team at once, then if by some chance one of us DID go in to snag their flag while the Horde was away, that player will just get wiped out anyway on Horde's return trip. So Alliance just cannot seem to get their acts together in any scenario.

As for Wintergrasp, I haven't tried that one yet, mainly because I'm so addicted to AB and WG despite Alliance's lack of motivation or skill to win either of them. But I'll have to see what Wintergrasp is all about; maybe there'll be some mote of hope for victory there, as opposed to the others, but I highly doubt it.

CC
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O DAMN YOU HORDE!!!!!!! I WANT SOUTHSHORE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CC
    Man, could they have possibly spammed any more flight paths across Eastern Kingdoms with this Cata patch data? Damn game gets easier every day. Blizzard, quit giving in to lazy peoples' bitching Is it so tough to walk a few extra minutes? GOSH!

At any rate, I'm itching to get my hands on the Worgen and Goblins.

do you guys play on the official server or a private?
    if the latter, please tell me which one so we can play
    Quote Originally Posted by HDHipHop1 View Post
    A lot of cereal nowadays is just candy dunked in milf.
    because if life is a bitch, im gonna make her MY BITCH
    i now legally posess a phd in zombies.

on february 23, 1987, two things happened: the first documentable supernova visible with the human eye, and my birth. in other words, i was blessed by the universe itself. not many can say that

CC
    My main realm is Lothar right now; I've kinda started over because being 80 is boring >.<. You have any toons there? All mine there are low, but I'm try to power-level when I get time.

i havent even installed it, not enough HDD space.
    and by private server i mean a free server, because i wont pay a dime for a game i already paid for.

CC
    Damn, 'cuz I was ready to chill with you on there if you wanted. But to the best of my knowledge there is no free server I think; I'm not certain, so don't take my word for it just yet until I know for sure. But if you don't wanna pay, as far as I know all you can do is just keep making trial accounts . It's only $14.99 a month though to continue it though.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

check first link.
    loads and loads of FREE servers.
    if theres an online game that requires pay, there will be free servers. ITS THE LAW.

CC
    Man, that changes things a bit! I had no idea :O

i will never, EVER pay to play an mmorpg.
    besisdes, like i said to my best friend, i intend to go to the server that has the highest rates for everything "good" (exp, gold, drops, etc) so i can actually play casually, freely roaming the world of the warcraft lore, withouth a worry.

Cataclysm is the best expansion ever.

That is all.

I agree with Swami. The difficulty is great, the need for crowd control is more imperative than ever, and it brings back the whole 'working as a team' notion which Lich King had destroyed.

On a forgotten page of eternity
    There lies a land embraced by mighty gods.
    Her name... Eorzea.

CC
    Cata is quite good. It really exceeds my expectations, and I can't put into words how much win it is to fly around in Azeroth. Also makes me feel like a lowbie at level 80, LOL! I like how the quests are starting to feel a little more interactive and story-based, as opposed to just random "Kill 10 of these, 12 of those, 50 of these", and "Collect 5 of these", and get rewarded with items either too high for your level or that your class cannot wear or use. I've tried out every race and class, and I'm a diehard male Draenei Warrior fan, female Draenei Shaman fan, and I love all Blood Elves. Night Elves as Hunters (which is what my level 80 main is) and now Worgen and Goblins as just about anything round out my character list. There's only one thing I don't like about Cata, and that's what they did to Deadmines; I liked it the way it was. They could've at least given the option to either go Classic Deadmines or Heroic, which is what it permanently is now. But that's a trite concern.

Cataclysm FTW!!!

Troll Druid (Truid) ftw

heard great things about cataclysm.
    not read any spoilers, but based on that name, it could be THE end, and if it is, i hope its an awesome end.
    ill definetely get it... when i get the other expansions first.

Quote Originally Posted by WILL FUCKING POWER View Post
    heard great things about cataclysm.
    not read any spoilers, but based on that name, it could be THE end, and if it is, i hope its an awesome end.
    ill definetely get it... when i get the other expansions first.
    This may be false, but I read that Blizzard is already preparing the next expansion and plan to release another one after that.

CC
    I hope they don't rush it; they spend a lot of time on Cata and it paid off.

CC
    On the next expansion, I don't care what else they do, I'd better be playing as a murloc.

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    I hope they don't rush it; they spend a lot of time on Cata and it paid off.
    Their general rule is an expansion every 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    On the next expansion, I don't care what else they do, I'd better be playing as a murloc.
    Playing as a Murloc makes absolutely zero less than zero sense. They will never add races just for the hell of it and Murloc is one of those.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast