Page 200 of 257 FirstFirst ... 100150190194195196197198199200201202203204205206210250 ... LastLast
Results 4,976 to 5,000 of 6423
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: What are you currently gaming?

Never heard of Cave Story. I looked it up and I might give the freeware version a shot since I currently don't own a 3DS.

Right now, not really playing Eve of Extinction since I've finished it yesterday(pretty good, but not the best and not as bad as IGN made it out to be, imo. Though, the camera could've been a WHOLE lot a better) but just trying to do a complete soundtrack rip of the game using the PCSX2 emulator.

Onion Kid
    I recently picked up the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection and have been replaying MGS2: Sons of Liberty. The changes aren't noticeable to me so it's a pretty big disappointment. Also, you have to wait a few seconds for each Codec message to appear once you get to the Codec screen, a problem that didn't come with the original. What's worse is that they changed the control scheme slightly: X is accept and O is cancel. For anyone who has played the original MGS2 and MGS3, where O is accept and X is cancel, that will certainly fuck with you. Why couldn't they have kept it the same? Nay, why couldn't they have had X be accept and O be cancel in the originals like every other PS2 game ever?

I really picked up the game mostly for MGS: Peace Walker as I don't have a PSP but for some reason I just can't get into it. The play style is too different, the plot is boring, the comic-book style cutscenes are unappealing, and the controls are unsatisfactory. If I skip playing this game, I feel like I'm not missing out on all that much. It's the story of, what, how Big Boss got his funding for Outer Heaven? Whopdy-doo. Did that necessitate a story? Probably not, but even if it did, I'll bet this game is so overly convoluted that I'll live happily without knowing it.

I've played the PSP demo of Peace Walker a year ago or 2. It left a good impression on me from what I remember. I didn't know that it was going to be part of the MGS HD Collection, though.

Thinking about playing Samurai Warriors 3, now that I finally got it.

The darkness writhes. execrable gumwrapper's Avatar
    Battlefield 3, Dead Island, Mass Effect 3, Warhammer 40k: Space Marine.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Quote Originally Posted by DoDoRay9000 View Post
    Never heard of Cave Story. I looked it up and I might give the freeware version a shot since I currently don't own a 3DS.
    Really? That's surprising. I've known about it for quite sometime, even before hitting WiiWare and DSiWare. I never got around to playing it until now, even though I own it through the '+' version released for Steam, which subsequently came with the Humble Indie Bundle.

But considering all that, it was a well known and highly lauded indie game. I'm really surprised you hadn't caught wind of any of its multiple releases.

Also: the cover shows the unamed main protagonist wielding a sword. I have not encountered a single sword in this game. There is a gun that shoots bubbles however.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.]<-- 2gb upload limit, Unlimited Bandwidth, 20gb FREE server space, Files stay online forever!

I didn't have my own computer in 04 when Cave Story came out. My mom and step dad owned a computer, but I didn't really use it much except play C&C Tiberian Sun and a few other games. Plus, we had dial up at the time, so, I rarely went on the internet at the time. That may be the reason why I never heard of Cave Story.

Enchanted Arms

Max Payne 3

One of the best games I have played in a while. It easily surpasses 2. Great Music, graphics, voice acting, and (most importantly) solid gunplay.

Your profile picture + the quote = Nice XD

Samurai Warriors 3

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rising View Post
    Star Ocean 4 The Last Hope International
    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
    Battlefield 3
    Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Battlefield 3

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Battlefield 3
    You don't need to triple post. The reason you're experiencing problems is because you are a new user.

If you want to get moved to the normal regular users group, either reach 5 posts and wait a while or ask Jessie to fix you up in the Forum Bugs and Suggestions thread in the Questions, Feedback, Assistance section of the forum.
    Social Networks:
    Last Updated: 8/31/2014

Current Forum Projects:
    Start Date: 1/28/2010
    Last Updated: 7/12/2014

Start Date: 12/17/2011
    Last Updated: 12/9/2012

posting 5 things is faster XD.

anyway, playing fallout, the original.
    im... im actually surprised i dont like it THAT much. its a good game, but.. i guess im not accostumed to rpgs in the pc
    Quote Originally Posted by HDHipHop1 View Post
    A lot of cereal nowadays is just candy dunked in milf.
    because if life is a bitch, im gonna make her MY BITCH
    i now legally posess a phd in zombies.

on february 23, 1987, two things happened: the first documentable supernova visible with the human eye, and my birth. in other words, i was blessed by the universe itself. not many can say that

Dead Rising on infinity mode

I never been able to survive more than 1 day. I must be terrible at it.

Quote Originally Posted by DoDoRay9000 View Post
    I didn't have my own computer in 04 when Cave Story came out. My mom and step dad owned a computer, but I didn't really use it much except play C&C Tiberian Sun and a few other games. Plus, we had dial up at the time, so, I rarely went on the internet at the time. That may be the reason why I never heard of Cave Story.
    Makes sense. Playing more Cave Story. I also borrowed my brother's copy of Armed and Dangerous for the PC. I'm thinking of trying it out to possibly purchase it for $5 on Steam.

jen' jari iv tave sith Darth Revan's Avatar
    An old PC title called Dusk of the Gods, based off of Norse Mythology. An old game yes... but a damn good one.

The Code of the Sith
    Nw l kash zo tash antai kash tik sh sot.
    Pro sh sot nu gauti ty k
    Pro ty k nu gauti midwan
    Pro midwan nu gauti pergaleas
    Pro pergaleas nuyak aras svistuis
    Tave qy sik sekleti won nun

MAG, ps3

Grand Shriner
    Still hammering away at Persona 4. Thankfully, the game got much easier after that early scare with Shadow Yukiko (Atlus strikes again with impossible early bosses a la Matador...) Since then, its been pretty plain sailing, though. A small scare with the boss of the hilarious 'Void Quest' level, who had a really nasty area effect non element spell, but nothing my squad couldn't handle.

But yeah, great game. I probably have to say that I like Persona 3 more (so far anyway), but its damn close and besides, Persona 3 is one of the best RPGs I've ever played, so...

Onion Kid
    Asura's Wrath and Dragon's Dogma. Having a lot of fun with Capcom's new IPs, especially DD.

I will be starting a walkthrough of Crash Bash today.

FEAR 2.
    i fucking love it

Quote Originally Posted by ROKUSHO View Post
    FEAR 2.
    i fucking love it
    Too bad FEAR 3 was terrible.

At least 2 is good.

DayZ with Resident Evil music playing on Winamp.

Too bad FEAR 3 was terrible.
    I thought it was enjoyable. Not as good as the previous ones, but it's an 8/10 for me.

Story was pretty shoehorned, the coop made no sense (part of the bad story), and no attempt was made at tension or terror. The MP was pretty interesting but ultimately everything else is just so broken imo.

F3AR is bad, so are many games i own, but still enjoy.

hell, the ps3 version of FEAR is horrible, yet that didnt stop me from playing it, and going to do a marathon of the 3 FEAR games (after ive gotten F3AR)

Quote Originally Posted by ROKUSHO View Post
    F3AR is bad, so are many games i own, but still enjoy.

hell, the ps3 version of FEAR is horrible, yet that didnt stop me from playing it, and going to do a marathon of the 3 FEAR games (after ive gotten F3AR)
    I have played all of them except the expansions for the first game. I need to do that someday. Well skip the second expansion.

non canon so not in my near interest

going to do a marathon of the 3 FEAR games (after ive gotten F3AR)
    I was thinking about doing a marathon with the COD games(not until I get United Offensive) and Time Crisis games.