Page 145 of 255 FirstFirst ... 4595135139140141142143144145146147148149150151155195245 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 6360
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: What are you currently gaming?

The dullness of fools is the whetstone of the wit. impudent urinal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by N-10_Aden View Post
    Finished whole demo and going to go clean my underwear.
    Shit Happens.

Still dicking around in Oblivion.
    Next up is either Mechassault 2, Viewtiful Joe or some other old game I feel like replaying.
    Quote Originally Posted by impudent urinal View Post
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Faustus View Post
    That's feckin wiggins.
    Quote Originally Posted by N-10_Aden View Post
    Man fuck this piece of shit.

Grand Shriner
    Took Fight's advice and did a complete 180 - bought a PSP and Valkyria Chronicles 2, and the Persona games... and then spent the day playing LittleBigPlanet!

So, anyone have any strong opinions on Catherine? Its not out over here yet, and word of mouth seems mixed so far. Any thoughts you'd like to express, people?

Quote Originally Posted by Prak View Post
    PC version obliterates consoles.
    You'll find this is the case with most games.

On a forgotten page of eternity
    There lies a land embraced by mighty gods.
    Her name... Eorzea.

not alwalys.
    many games that get released on pc sometimes are, to say the equivalent, FUCKIGN HORRIBLE.
    for example, re4.

but then came mods to truly make it the best version.
    in reality, pc games shine solely because of mods (sometimes).

take a look at morrowind. more mods have been made to improve it graphically than anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by HDHipHop1 View Post
    A lot of cereal nowadays is just candy dunked in milf.
    because if life is a bitch, im gonna make her MY BITCH
    i now legally posess a phd in zombies.

on february 23, 1987, two things happened: the first documentable supernova visible with the human eye, and my birth. in other words, i was blessed by the universe itself. not many can say that

Yes I agree. Which is why I said "With most games"

Played a little bit of Ridge Racer 3D. its not bad compared to other ridge racer games.
    my rare game soundtracks thread: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    my extended game music loops thread: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

other great threads:

CC
    Finally bought Bioshock 1 for Xbox360; nice to finally be able to play the game without any lag!

Quote Originally Posted by Vrykolas View Post
    Took Fight's advice and did a complete 180 - bought a PSP and Valkyria Chronicles 2, and the Persona games... and then spent the day playing LittleBigPlanet!

So, anyone have any strong opinions on Catherine? Its not out over here yet, and word of mouth seems mixed so far. Any thoughts you'd like to express, people?
    I can't guarantee you'll like it. It's first and foremost a puzzle game, and a damn good one at that. The story seems incosisent at times and it's difficult to keep your interest in it because it's very clearly divided into the nightmare/puzzle and bar/NPC-interaction sections. It's absolutely worth checking out mostly because it's unlike anything you've ever played and it tackles the issue of love and relationships better than any other game I've seen. I paid a lot of money to import it from the Canada a few days after it came out and I don't regret it onebit. But that's because Catherine was exactly the kind of game for me and I can't guarantee the same for you. I definitely recommend it for the puzzle gameplay, that part is top-notch, among the best of the best, but the story, while good, has some questionable bits, which I'm not going to mention (spoilers). If there's anything at all you'd like to ask, I'd be more than happy to answer, hit me with a PM.

I'm also very interested in Catherine(I've played the demo and it's unlike anything I've ever played and the nightmare parts are challenging and fun) but I'm just going to let the price drop. Never liked buying games at a high price but who doesn't?

Currently playing minecraft. I've found my first redstone ore and diamond ore and I was happy but when I was placing my cobblestone to prevent diamond from falling in the lava, somehow, my dumb-ass fell in the lava(even though I was holding shift to prevent my self from falling), lost everything, including the redstone and dimond I found. You have no idea how much my nerd rage was. XD

So I've got the toomanyitems mod, and got the stuff I've needed back so that way, it won't feel like it was all for nothing. I love minecraft regardless. But I swear, it's designed to screw you over and piss you off occasionally lol.

played a litte bit of the psp version of tactics ogre last nite aside from my neverending hours on disgaea 4.

Finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution (a throughly satisfying and thought provoking game) Saturday.

I think I will play Combat Arms due to the internet here sucking balls.

To all the people that hate the FF7 fanbase, I've Seen Things You People Wouldnt Believe on CA.

Currently playing Black Ops online, Uncharted 2 on Crushing difficulty, and grinding away little bits at a time on Final Fantasy XIII (i'm working towards the Platinum trophy but it's hard to grind on a game that isn't that good/enjoyable.)

Finished Deus Ex: The Conspiracy. Been playing Deus Ex: Invisible War recently. Right now, I'm going to try and finish Siren(Forbidden Siren in Europe and Japan) :x

Decided to play WET instead of Infamous at the moment. Seems entertaining for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by RikkuYunaRinoa View Post
    Currently playing Black Ops online, Uncharted 2 on Crushing difficulty, and grinding away little bits at a time on Final Fantasy XIII (i'm working towards the Platinum trophy but it's hard to grind on a game that isn't that good/enjoyable.)
    Why grind for trophies on a game that you dont like? I dont even try to grind for trophies on games I do like

jen' jari iv tave sith Darth Revan's Avatar
    Alternating between Dragon Age II (After more achievements), Red Dead Redemption (Something soothing about just riding along a ridge with the sun setting), GTAIV: The Lost and Damned (as this and the other expansion (Ballard of Gay Tony) are far more enjoyable than the main GTAIV) and back in Stilwater in Saints Row 2 (In preparation for Saints Row The Third).

The Code of the Sith
    Nw l kash zo tash antai kash tik sh sot.
    Pro sh sot nu gauti ty k
    Pro ty k nu gauti midwan
    Pro midwan nu gauti pergaleas
    Pro pergaleas nuyak aras svistuis
    Tave qy sik sekleti won nun

The Queen of Scores Serra Kerrigan's Avatar
    Currently playing ... oh my god ...don`t hit me for play the game ... Dance Central XBox 360 with Kinnect
    I going to find the enemy and make him pay...
    Mass Effect Complete Soundtrack Collection: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Vengeance will be mine

played some Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. not bad so far.

Goren
    Just went through the Lonesome Road.

Was a pretty fun DLC, in my opinion.

Just played the Ace Combat: Assault Horizon demo. Amazing. Can't wait for this game.

final fantasy 3.
    this time, i will finish it.

I bought it a few days ago with the purpose of playing it right away. It came in the mail today, so I've started going through. It took me longer to go through the first stage than in either of the previous MegaMan X games. Either it's because the game likes to be cheap, or I'm rusty at my MegaMans skeelz.

Either way, it's fun. Though, I'll tell you that the VO could be a lot better. They shoulda used the same voice actor to play X, as they did in the prequel anime. Now X sounds emotionless, Zero sounds like Master Chief, and Axl would be far less annoying if you could skip the dialog.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.]<-- 2gb upload limit, Unlimited Bandwidth, 20gb FREE server space, Files stay online forever!

I remember seeing a x-play review of that, I think. I even remember seeing footage of this in that thing they did called "Franchises that need to die." I miss the old x-play.

mmx7 is horrible