Page 110 of 260 FirstFirst ... 1060100104105106107108109110111112113114115116120160210 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 6492
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: What are you currently gaming?

Red Dead Redemption..... and I'm having trouble defeating Ft. Mercer. I just got the game about a month ago. I'm a late starter...

I was playing MineCraft, but some juvenile twat was annoying me, so I left. I was gonna make some additions to my already magnificent building, but he sat there and destroyed it for the heck of it. Gah, I hate griefers, and I only just started playing a couple days ago.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.]<-- 2gb upload limit, Unlimited Bandwidth, 20gb FREE server space, Files stay online forever!

What is the point of playing a game built around the choices and consequences if you already know how everything works. You might as well go read a FAQ and playing the game, save yourself some money.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Onion Kid
    Counter Strike 1.6, Wipeout Pulse.

Grand Shriner
    Just Cause 2 - am getting Modern Warfare 2 for christmas! (first COD game ever lol)

Quote Originally Posted by lenthenmartin View Post
    What is the point of playing a game built around the choices and consequences if you already know how everything works. You might as well go read a FAQ and playing the game, save yourself some money.
    I didn't pay for the Alpha. I'm just enjoying Minecraft Classic while it lasts.

You took my disk drive. Prepare to die! RAMChYLD's Avatar
    Sonic the Hedgehog 4 for the PS3.

And am cursing about how difficult the special stages are now. I can never perform well under time limit pressure.

But I do feel nostalgic and want the rest of the series again although those have to come from Virtual Console (and after I somehow buy some points online, my Wii is of the NTSC/UC model). PSN Store Malaysia doesn't carry Genesis/MegaDrive titles
    Gentlemen, I have realized that I've been naming my latest-gen consoles after television cats! Now, the question is, why?
    Bootnote: First person who gives me a reply about all my bases belonging to them will be DHCP'd For great justice!
    Bootnote Bootnote: And as of today, I hereby christen my V-Smile Cyber Pocket, Proud Heart. Fits right in with Custard and Bonnet

Still playing Metroid Prime Trilogy... finally made it to Metriod Prime 3: Corruption.

Goren
    Fallout: New Vegas

Bakuretsu Hunter Chocolate Misu's Avatar
    At the moment, Faery. It's not particularly a good game but I find it enjoyable.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

So this is what I've accomplished in Minecraft. The building that was destroyed, however, after many hours, it has been rebuilt. And then I put a wall around it.

◄Suigintou's henchman► Argus Zephyrus's Avatar
    The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
    Click [Hidden link. Register to see links.] for a sexy video of Jennifer Aniston. ;D
    Alternatively,
    If you're an idiot, click [Hidden link. Register to see links.].

(v ' .')> [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I've been playing a lot of:
    Osu
    Age of Empires III
    Starcraft
    FF8
    Serious Sam Classic

I'm also thinking about playing Blue Dragon again. The first time I played it, I did normal difficulty and it was so easy that it just got boring. Since then, I've been too lazy to start a new game.

<(^_^<) ^(^_^)^ (>^_^)> omega911's Avatar
    I'm currently playing Black OPS and Halo: Reach online and working through the campaign. I've also picked up Dragon Age: Origins again.

Currently Playing Black Ops, MineCraft, Borderlands and Halo Reach.
    1 Down about 5 Billion More to go...

Someone cleared the entire server with a bot, so I don't think I'll be back into Minecraft any time soon. So I'm playing Kingdom Hearts some more.

Oh I usually play single player so I have no problems with the servers cause I barely use them

Well, I found solution against those stupid hackers and griefers. I downloaded World of Minecraft, which allows me to have an external client outside of the browser at fullscreen. It also allows me to fly and jump around at high speeds (yes, it's the infamous hacks). I also dug up a nice little bot that'll allow me to back up my work onto a file. So, if something's destroyed, I can go back and repair/restore it. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, or at least use the very tools they use, against them.

I should try that

IDX
    Silent Shriner #0
    Quote Originally Posted by power543 View Post
    Just Cause 2 - am getting Modern Warfare 2 for christmas! (first COD game ever lol)
    Should've gotten Black Ops instead. Not only is the gameplay much more smoother with balanced weapons, you won't deal with the hackers and cunts MW2 has. Mainly because Black Ops allows you to be in party chat in every playlist except Search and Destroy where as MW2 has quite a few more. I don't know about you, but I prefer to not listen to the fucktards or screaming nine year olds.

Borderlands.

Love the look of the game and the action is intense, but this game is repetitive as fuck. Plus, what little plot it has, feels like it was written by a 12 year old.

I beat Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days for DS. It rounded up nicely, and left me with quite a chunk of EXP, which I will use towards Mission Mode, when I get to it. In the meantime, I plowed through this gem:

Just as fun as the others.

CC
    A Dissidia MARATHON! Now I have "Get away!", "Well now!", "You'll be well done!" and "COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON!!!! ONE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" engraved in my brain.

I got this, this afternoon, and shall be playing it soon enough here:

The darkness writhes. execrable gumwrapper's Avatar
    Team Fortress 2.

Pyro <3