PDA

View Full Version : Power Rangers RPM

knuckleJoe
11-10-2009, 06:26 PM
I know you can download PR music from PR media hub, but I would really really like a full version of the Power Rangers RPM 1st demo theme song. If it exists that is

GoldRangerKicksAss
02-27-2013, 07:36 AM
Here is all the PR Songs/Soundtracks i have: (Note most songs are done by Ron Wasserman & various to Jim Cushinery & Jeremy Sweet & some are duo or duet songs) Shuki Levy did various tracks too.

(All PR Music Rights go to Saban)

MMPR Soundtracks: All Songs By Ron Wasserman:

MMPR TV Theme: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
MMPR TV Theme (Instrumental) [Only registered and activated users can see links]
MMPR TV Theme Ending (Instrumental) [Only registered and activated users can see links]
MMPR (Live Ver) [Only registered and activated users can see links] (I think this was used for the hollywood live appearance in universal stage show as an intro)
MMPR (Alien Rangers Ver) [Only registered and activated users can see links]
MMPR (Complete Album) [Only registered and activated users can see links]
MMPR (Complete Album Instrumental) [Only registered and activated users can see links]

MMPR Club Mix Cassette Tape (Super Rar) Was released on a cassette tape, possibly rare to find now days:

MMPR Club (Mix Ver) [Only registered and activated users can see links]
MMPR Club (Mix Instrumental Ver) [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Go Green Ranger Go (Lord Zedd Ver) [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Go Green Ranger Go (Evil Rita Ver) [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Go Green Ranger Go (30s Instrumental with SFX) [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Go White Ranger Go (Bad Qulity Ver) [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Unofficial track)
Go Go Tommy: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (used once for JDF aka Tommys Learn the green ranger Kata as well as a promo transition going from green ranger to white ranger)
Gonna Make It Right (with SFX) (Rare Track) [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Used once during season 3)
Got No Time: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (I'm not sure if this was used or not)
Got No Time (Instrumental) [Only registered and activated users can see links] (I'm not sure if this was used or not)
Bulk & Skull Theme: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Lord Zedd Theme: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Ride The Machine: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Used once in "The Mutiny Part 1 Episode 1 Season 2 for the
quad bike race)
Hey Rita Theme: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (May have been used once, i don't really remember hearing it though) Also Ron Said he didn't like this song.
5-4-1: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Combat: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Fight: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
I Know a Place: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Used once)
I Will Win: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Take Them Down: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Used once)
Shape It Up Bulk & Skull: (Unofficial track with SFX) [Only registered and activated users can see links]
(Used in the beginning of season 3 bulk & skull police trainning course)
Tenga Bye Bye: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Various Cues: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Used for various cues sound effects in the series)
We Need a Hero: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
White Ranger Tiger Power: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Zords (Instrumental) [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Used for megazord formation & some times megazord battles)
Shuki Levy - Rita Repulsa: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Cross My Line: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Song was to be used in MMPR The Movie but Was never used but, released on the movie album)

Plus Bonus Tracks "Fisher aka Ron's Band With His Wife"

All To Myself: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Used for a high school prom in the season)
On Our Own: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Used once)

PR Zeo Soundtracks (1996) (All though Ron Left Saban Entertainment at the end of 1995 he still worked on songs for the series)

PR Zeo Theme: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
PR Zeo (Instrumental Ver) [Only registered and activated users can see links]
PR Zeo (Instrumental Ending Theme) [Only registered and activated users can see links]
PR Zeo Extended Version: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
PR Zeo (Extended Instrumental Ver) [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Big Bang:[Only registered and activated users can see links] (Used for battling the Cogs)
Calling For a Hero:[Only registered and activated users can see links] (Used for battling the Cogs)
Go Gold Ranger: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (epic song!)
Overdrive: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Used once)
Here Comes the Power Again: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Used for battling the Cogs as well as megazord battles)
Enemies Beware: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Used for battling the Cogs as well as megazord battles)
Unleashing The Power (Megazord Formation Music & Zeo Promo) [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Used for the seasons promo debut & zeo megazord formation)
Shuki Levy - The Machine Empire (Bonus) [Only registered and activated users can see links]

PR Turbo (1997) "Hope for the World" & "Unite" were used in "Turbo a Power Rangers Movie"

PR Turbo Theme: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
PR Turbo (Instrumental Ver) [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Invincible: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Used various times For The Rescue Megazord formation & was also used as the battle music vs malagor during the turbo movie)
Let's Rock 'n' Roll: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Used various times in Megazord battles & Used in PR in Space too)
In The Morning (Rare With SFX) [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Used various times battling the Piranhatrons)
Push To Win (Rare With SFX) [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Used various times turbo megazord finisher strike)
Is That The Best You Got? (Rare With SFX) [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Used various times battling the Piranhatrons)
OO-Spies - Freewheelin: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Used once Tommy at the Rally Race Track)
Here Comes The Rangers: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (I don't Recall hearing this theme in the series)
Hope For The World: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Used in The Turbo Movie)
Hope For The World (Instrumental Ver) [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Used in The Turbo Movie)
New Rangers To The Rescue (Extended Ver) [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Song Played once as a promo intro to the second half of the season)
Unite!: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Used in the turbo movie as the credits)
Unite! (Instrumental Ver) [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Used in the turbo movie as the credits)
You're Gone Piranhatrons (Rare With SFX) [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Used once in the series battling the Piranhatrons)
You are the Power Team: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Used in the series as a battle finisher for the rescue megazord)
Shuki Levy - Divatox: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

PR In Space (1998) (All the songs in this season were done by Ron Except "Best Of The Best" which consisted of Jeremy Sweet with Ron Wasserman)

PR In Space Theme: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
PR In Space (Instrumental Ver) [Only registered and activated users can see links]
PR In Space (Extended Ver) [Only registered and activated users can see links]
PR In Space (Instrumental Ending Ver) [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Go Go Power Rangers (Alt, Rare SFX) [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Song Played once or twice in Quanatron fights)
Go Fly Win: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Megazord Battle Music)
Go Fly Win (Instrumental Ver) [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Megazord Battle Music)
Mach 23: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Used once)
Silver Ranger: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Was never used in the series)
Best Of The Best Of The Best: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (Was used a few times as Megazord Battle Music)

PR SPD (2005) (An amazing Return To PR after many Years. Ron Quote "I looked at the footage and said to myself it's gotta rock again")

PR SPD Theme: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
PR SPD Theme Instrumental Ver: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
PR SPD Extended Version: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
PR SPD Full Version: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
PR SPD 30 Second Instrumental Ver: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

PR Mysticforce (2006) (Unused Demo's) Although the Rock version Rocked, non of the tracks were used due to the demo's leaking, which made disney mad, for some reason, so they choose somebody else, but here are the demo's:

Rock Version: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Rock Instrumental Ver: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Rap Version: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Rap Instrumental Ver: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Also a Random Rare Mysticforce Rap Remix: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
I found a while back, which i sen't to him & he said "It sounds like me, but i didn't compose that one plus its weird lol"

Plus a bonus from the man himself Ron Wasserman, awesome guy & good friend too. :)

Ron Wasserman Podcasts:

The podcasts consist of Question which have been sent to me, and i list them all up, send them to Ron & he answers them in these podcasts seen below, the downloads are in the descriptions of each video:

Now & Then Podcast Sept 11th 2012

Ron Wasserman - Now & Then Podcast 2012 Part 1 (HD) - YouTube ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Ron Wasserman - Now & Then Podcast 2012 Part 2 (HD) - YouTube ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

PR Redux Podcast Nov 13th 2012

Ron Wasserman PR Redux Podcast Promo - YouTube ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Ron Wasserman PR Redux Podcast (HD) - YouTube ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Ron Wasserman PR Redux Podcast (HD) (Bonus Questions) - YouTube ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Q & A Podcast Dec 23rd 2012

Ron Wasserman - Questions & Answers Part 1 (HD) - YouTube ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Ron Wasserman - Questions & Answers Part 2 (HD) - YouTube ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Also here are other shows Ron Has done music for that you may not know about:

Sweet Valley High (Song by him, but sung buy his wife kathy):
Vr Troopers (1994): [Only registered and activated users can see links]
X-Men: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
X-Men Credits Ending:(rare track): [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Mummies Alive (1997/1998): [Only registered and activated users can see links]
(Warner Bro's interactive: Batman): [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Invasion Of the Space Pirates: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Invasion Of the Space Pirates (Instrumental Ver): [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Spongebob Hard Rock Track: (Believe it or not, hate the show but love this track): [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Sushi Pack: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Hot In Cleveland (2010 & on going current project): [Only registered and activated users can see links]
The Soul Man (2012 & on going Current Project): (No Mp3)

As well as songs available to download on RockBand: Ron Wasserman // Songs // Rock BandŽ ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
As well as below are MP3s of what Ron did a while back:

Fight Back: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Fight Back (Instrumental Ver): [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Revengers (Rare): [Only registered and activated users can see links]
American Hero: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
American Hero (Rare) (Instrumental Ver): [Only registered and activated users can see links]

And Last But Not Least his latest work he announced at Power Morphicon (2012) he was gonna re-cut various songs he created in the past, he released the album "Power Rangers Redux in "Oct/Nov of 2012, but now in HQ & Remixed Plus never existing Instrumentals, the songs are on Bandcamp to buy 21 tracks re-cut, link to bandcamp: Power Rangers Redux | Ron Wasserman ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

1. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Extended Ver)
2. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Extended (Instrumental Ver)
3. Go Green Ranger
4. Go Green Ranger (Instrumental Ver)
5. Fight
6. Fight (Instrumental Ver)
7. 5-4-1
8. 5-4-1 (Instrumental Ver)
9. Combat
10 Combat (Instrumental Ver)
11. I Will Win
12. I Will Win (Instrumental Ver)
13. We Need a Hero
14. We Need a Hero (Instrumental Ver)
15. Cross My Line
16. Cross My Line (Instrumental Ver)
17. Lord Zedd
18. Hope for the World
19. Hope for the World (Instrumental Ver)
20. Unite!
21. Unite! (Instrumental Ver)