PDA

View Full Version : General Final Fantasy Forum Charter (and Notable Threads)

Wattson
12-15-2005, 12:49 AM
Whee!

Rules are like the basic rules, some specific examples to remind people

~Don't spam (posts like "lsihgoihweopih" are obviously spam. So are "ya i agre" posts)
~Don't chat in threads. That doesn't mean don't discuss things, but don't actively chat (stuff like:
Person A: *some forum topic*
Person B: "ya i agre"
Person A: "cool"
Person C: *on-topic response*
Person B: "no dat is stupid"
Person A: "yea u r an idiot Person C and *witty joke*"
Person B: "hee hee u r funny Person A"
Person A: "u evr play Psyconautz? dat is a gr8 game"
that's BAD)
~Don't post too much off topic stuff. Try to stick with the thread's topic
~Don't make a post if there's one very clos enearby with the exact same topic (general rule of thumb is on the first page for this forum)
~Don't post a new rumble. The two we have now are (more) than enough. I guess if you can make an argument to me as to why we should have a new rumble then feel free to.
~DO have fun!
~DO post constructively!

Yeah, that's about it for that.

Oh, and

Notable Threads You can always bump these threads if you have something to add to them.
Site Media Thread ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) - Sarah gives us forum members media gifts.
Play Final Fantasy 1-6 on your computer! ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) - MogKnight promises things and then ???
Everything You Need To Know About Final Fantasy - Version 1.0 ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) - MogKnight posts a lot of information about Final Fantasy.

That's it for now.

Paladin Cecil
04-04-2007, 09:59 AM
^