PDA

View Full Version : Tom Clancy's HAWX & HAWX 2 [OSTs & Rips]

DoDoRay9000
12-28-2017, 08:38 PM
I figured I might as well upload these since there are HAWX threads from years ago with dead links.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
OST ([Only registered and activated users can see links]!jRo2hBba!sa8oWIBB60c6gxKo9pwIlvIEywh1rb0sPc34o17 rfsg) - I've had the OST for a long time, but I don't remember if I got it from here or not.
Rip ([Only registered and activated users can see links]!HBxVEQoI!mdkrLwa9jeJ_rNSpldH9Ph5ppVnO_i-CS6--GiojUuI) - Downloaded an ISO of the PC version, installed it and used Dragon Unpacker to get the music files.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
OST ([Only registered and activated users can see links]!GIoX1T5b!aEQBHtHT7aE7MLvbflnQoeHp8B9coX_63AdQ_i1 AycU) - I decided to search here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) and(luckly)found it. Credit goes to that site for providing it.
Rip ([Only registered and activated users can see links]!eZAkBCha!KpAGZ9IaRs2JNvuMi9n8IwqV2UZb9q8yDHX1pVC KOTw) - Same thing with the first one.

I also used this thread ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) for reference to make sure the tracks(for the ripped music) I was getting were the same amount he ripped.

Enjoy! :)

RINSELER
12-29-2017, 08:31 AM
You're a godsend. I love you, take a rep!

_Worf_
12-29-2017, 09:07 AM
Thanks.