PDA

View Full Version : FF:CC Info

CloudOwnage
06-03-2003, 10:38 AM
I'm not quite sure where to put this (in the future FF section? oh well...) so here is ALL the info I've got on FF:CC

To answer the third most asked question: The U.S release of the game is due November 3rd... I've heard November 5th is the release date for FFX-2.... going to be a VERY busy month lol...

To answer the second most asked question: NO, YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE A GBA TO PLAY IT MULTIPLAYER, IT JUST WORKS BETTER THAT WAY

First Article: <a href=[Only registered and activated users can see links] target=_blank>here</a>

Second Article: <a href=[Only registered and activated users can see links] target=_blank>here</a>

Third Article (and best): <a href=[Only registered and activated users can see links] target=_blank>here</a>

<center><big>Videos
******</big>
<a href="[Only registered and activated users can see links]" target="_blank">Japanese Trailer</a><br><a href="[Only registered and activated users can see links] video&return_url=[Only registered and activated users can see links] 79%2F479090.html" target="_blank">E3 2003 Trailer</a>

<big>SCREENSHOTS
***********</big>
Here is a <a href=[Only registered and activated users can see links] target=_blank alt="Link to index of video and screenshots">link</a> to a index of all the screenshots and videos.</center>

And thats all I've got so far!

Tekno
06-04-2003, 05:51 AM
Just go with your guesses next time, because it was the good one :)

*moves to FFXI and Beyond*

That sounds an awefull lot like Buzz lightyear x.x

CloudOwnage
06-06-2003, 01:39 PM
hehehe very true, it DOES sound like Buzz Lightyear.